Sunday, July 19, 2015

Music with Basque Prep: Rock Oldies Playlist


Kaixo!

Disclaimer, I'm in grad school, and time is money inexistent precious. I wish I had time to be on top of everything, like new music. I don't know how my little sister does it but she always knows about the newest music, and I get behind constantly. And this is why I end up resorting to the classics every time. The three big, important concerts that I've been to in my life have been U2, Bon Jovi and Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. No Rihanna, no Beyoncé (someday, when I'm rich enough). I'm 23-years-old, and I proudly like music older than me or my age. Here my picks:


Any other suggestions? If they are not old songs can you please update me with what's in right now? Lol :)

- Ane

2 comments:

  1. Love this playlist!! So fun for summer days!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete