Thursday, April 14, 2016

OOTD: Baby It's Cold Outside

Kaixo!

How is the weather so bad and cold? UGH why is winter back? At least I wish I were in Chicago with my family. Like I said some weeks ago, my family came to visit for Spring Break! While I will recap the trip another day, let me share my cold day outfit that I wore in Chicago! :)






Coat: Zara (old) // Jeans: Uniqlo // Shoes: Converse // Bag: Lefties (old, similar here, which I actually ended up getting!) // Scarf: Tory Burch (old, similar here) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Bracelet: J. Crew (old, similar here)

When I'm out and about in the cold, particularly in a big city, I like to steer away from puffer coats and wear more structured pieces, like this coat from Zara. It was love at first sight, and let me tell you, I didn't buy it at first and I almost lost my chance when we couldn't find it anywhere, but a store in my area (one of 5) *might* have had it in my size, and praise the lord they did! For walking, I also choose comfy footwear (aka my beaten up white Converse) and the best jeans in the world! Finally, I usually wear an oversized scarf, and what a great opportunity it was to show my great eBay score from Tory Burch! :)

What do you wear for cold days in the city? Let me know in the comments!
Love,

- Ane

2 comments:

  1. Such cool pictures; Looks like a great time! You can never go wrong with converse ;)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've had them for over 5 years now and I haven't got tired of them, quite the opposite! :)

      Delete