Friday, November 27, 2015

Halloween OOTD: It's Britney B***h

My loneliness, is killing me, and now, I must confess, I still believe. When I'm not with you I lose my mind, give me a sign. Hit me baby one more time!! As I mentioned a week ago, I was Britney for Halloween! Let me show you what I wore so that you can replicate it if you're out of ideas! :)





I found another Britney. Her name was actually Britney!
Cardigan: Forever 21 // Shirt: Zara (old) // Bralette: Forever 21 // Skirt: Ragstock // Socks: Forever 21 // Shoes: J. Crew Factory (old) // Bag: Lefties (old) // Hair ties: Amazon // Ribbon: Hobby Lobby

Most of my stuff is old, so let me give you easy (and cheap!) alternatives for you all:

Oxford shirt: J. Crew Factory

Ballet flats: J. Crew Factory

Crossbody bag: Forever 21
There is a great thing about this costume, and that is that no matter what you end up buying for it, it'll still be wearable for any other day. How awesome is that?
Love,

- Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment