Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Lilly Pinks

Kaixo everyone,

Summer is upon us, and while I love the nice weather and the relaxation, I find summer the most difficult season to dress up and look elegant! A nice scarf or a structured blazer in any other season can up any outfit, but what can you do when you wanna look bad and boujee and it's a million degrees out? LILLY!

While I have shared my concerns over the brand's direction before, it still remains true that Lilly Pulitzer is a fantastic brand to look pretty and whimsical in the summer months. Recently, Lilly has been rocking it with their pink prints! I could see myself wearing any of these:



Clockwise from top left:
Amelia Island Tunic: Tunics such as this one are the perfect summer alternative for structured clothes that we usually only resort to in other seasons. Linen is light and breezy, so it's a great summer fabric! However, be wary, it wrinkles easily!
Mila Stretch Shift Dress: Mila dresses are usually very short, but since Lilly now offers different lengths in some of the prints, prospects are looking up! Ayeeee
Faye Skort: Seersucker is the perfect summer print, and skorts are great to tan your legs without accidentally mooning anyone. Win-win.
Elsa Silk Top: I own two Elsa tops, and it's been a hit and miss. The first is still going strong and the colors are still vibrant. The second, however, suffered major color bleeding when I hand washed it. I'm really conflicted because I absolutely ADORE this print. It is one of my favorites in years, and should it be available in the next APS, I would pull the trigger.
Amber Lynn Sandal: I'm sure that these are not the most comfortable with the lack of platform and the high heel, but PINK GINGHAM SANDALS. Praying they are available during the APS.
Dusk Strappy Silk Dress: Toile prints are some of my favorite, and I would get this dress hadn't I just gotten another pink shift with a toile print.
La Fortuna Off-The-Shoulder Top: I just ordered this and it's coming my way! Can't wait to wear it!

All in all, I would definitely consider getting the La Fortuna top (already did!), the Elsa top and the sandals.

Which are your Lilly summer picks? What styles do you tend to gravitate towards? Let me know!

Love,

- Ane

1 comment:

  1. why so many girls like pink color? I also see some girls wear pink wigs too, is it fashion?

    ReplyDelete